All information on the current situation and hygiene measures at a glance
- For your protection and that of our drivers, our vehicles have a partition wall to the passenger compartment
- If possible, refrain from paying in cash and use our other payment methods (EC card payment & credit card payment).
- If you do not feel well or show symptoms of illness, please stay at home and cancel your ride with us
- Please understand that for your own protection the drivers are not allowed to help you with your luggage.
- Please wear a medical mouth guard or FFP2 mask
- Please disinfect your hands before the trip, we will be happy to provide disinfectant if required
- Get in the back and sit in the back seat
- Also keep a safe distance from our drivers and refrain from shaking hands in greeting.
Since the beginning of January 2021, you can be vaccinated against COVID-19 (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2). Our Corona-compliant vans are available on time and safely for your pre-order.
Ask your health insurance company about the reimbursement of travel costs to the vaccination centre or call your family doctor for a transport voucher.
The GKV-Spitzenverband currently assumes that the costs can be reimbursed.